The online store Salut365.fi customer register is used to manage the online store's customer relations as well as customer contact and marketing. In accordance with the Personal Data Act, you can check the information stored about you in this register. Instructions for checking registry information can be found at the end of the registry description.
Section 10 of the Personal Data Act (523/1999) and register description in accordance with section 24
Date of settlement 20.10.2015
Register manager and service provider
Salut Sales / Karjatie Oy Ab Kokkilantie 835 25230 ANGELNIEMI
Person responsible for register issues +358 40 521 2599
Salut365.fi customer register
The purpose of processing personal data
Customers' personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
● care of the customer relationship
● implementation of service and control of customer events
● development of customer service and business operations, marketing, analysis and statistics
● opinion and market research, and for carrying out other similar purposes
Information of the register
The register may contain the following information:
● contact information, such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail addresses
● registration information, such as username, nickname, password and other information that can be used for identification
● the customer's age, gender, title or profession and mother tongue
● customer relationship information, including billing and payment information, product and order information, customer response and contacts
● Information concerning the implementation of communication for lottery and competition responses
● Information about the use of the service, such as browsing and search information as well as profiling and interest information that the customer may have provided
● all permits and consents, as well as potential order barriers and other information collected with the customer's consent
Registry information sources
Information about the customer is obtained in the online store by the customer himself using cookies or similar technology, when the customer registers, orders newsletters or products.
Publication of information
The register's information is not disclosed to third parties, outside the EU or the European Economic Area
area of cooperation.
Data protection principles
The data content of the register is stored in a database, which is protected by a password. The information system's machines that handle the register are located in locked data centers and the system is protected by a firewall. The customer register is only available to employees of the service provider, whose duties require access to the information. The customer register is protected with personal passwords.
Control right, implementation of control right, prohibition right and deletion of data
The data subject has the right to check information about him or her. Written requests for transparency should be signed and sent to the person responsible for register matters. Requests for transparency can also be submitted in person at the data controller's office at the above-mentioned address. Requests for transparency can be made free of charge once a year. Requests for transparency are answered promptly, usually two weeks after the request is made.
The registered person has the right to prohibit the use of his information for direct advertising, distance selling or other direct marketing as well as opinion polls and market research, and has the right to demand correction of incorrect information by contacting the person who handles the register or by reporting to the controller's customer service. The customer can request removal of the information, when his customer status and thus mutual obligations have ceased.
Address information is stored in the register for 2 years.
Ly-tunnus / Organization number FI-1824468-7